for actorsPrivate Coaching Sessions
- Connect with material and break it down.
- Relate to character. Understand the subtext or create it.
- Choices made to make the character your own. Authenticity. Believability. Using our own experiences to enhance and connect to the material.
- Focus. Confidence. Dealing with nerves.
- Help with scene preparation prior to audition, physicality, and commitment to the scene/character.
- Reader for auditions and self-tapes.
- Discuss any issues or concerns related to characters, auditions, and choices.
for Public SpeakersSpeech Practice and Preparation
- Private sessions for educators, politicians, and anyone who need assistance with captivating an audience, keeping the listeners attention, speaking with authority, believability, and working through nerves.
- For anyone who suffers from anxiety, has a fear of public speaking, or who wants to work on stage presence and confidence.
WorkshopsFor Beginners - Limited to Six Students
- Four one-hour workshops over a two-week period focusing on:
- How to Audition.
- Understanding breakdowns, and industry standards and practices.
- Scene Study and character development.
- Time for discussions and questions about the industry, and how to begin. Create a plan of action. Continued practice.
- Don’t give up!
- We can also discuss intersectionality, inclusivity, and best practices.
- Resources will be made available.
Fees for Acting and Public Speaking:
$50.00-$65.00 for 30 minutes.Or $75.00-$100.00 per hour.
Book five sessions for discounted rate:
$200.00 per five half hour sessions,
or $375.00 for five one-hour sessions.
Four one-hour workshops: $250.00
For private coaching, please contact Jo through this form and they will get back to you to discuss your goals and scheduling.
For workshops starting on Feb. 10 th, 2022, please contact Jo through this form to sign up!
If you need more information, please feel free to write in.